Last Updated: September 1, 2021
Personal Information We Collect
Information you provide to us:
- Contact details, such as your first and last name, email and mailing addresses, and phone number.
- Communications that we exchange with you, including when you contact us with questions, feedback, or otherwise. While we do not collect sensitive, health, or medical information, we may receive any information you voluntarily provide to us by email or otherwise. Because the Services are not intended to be used for the transmission of sensitive, health, or medical information, we request that you not share such information with us when you contact us through the Services.
Third party sources. We may combine personal information we receive from you with personal information we obtain from other sources, such as:
- Third parties, such as data providers, event co-sponsors, and others.
- Public sources, such as social media platforms.
Automatic data collection. We, and our service providers, may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your interaction over time with our website and the Services, such as:
- Device data, such as your computer’s or mobile device’s operating system type and version, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, RAM and disk size, CPU usage, device type (e.g., phone, tablet), IP address, unique identifiers (including identifiers used for advertising purposes), language settings, mobile device carrier, radio/network information (e.g., WiFi, LTE, 3G), and general location information such as city, state or geographic area.
- Online activity data, such as pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, the website you visited before browsing to the website, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and duration of access.
We use the following tools for automatic data collection:
How We Use Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes or as otherwise described at the time of collection:
Service delivery. We use your personal information to:
- Provide, operate and improve the Services and our business;
- Communicate with you about the Services, including by sending announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages; and
- Provide support for the Services, and respond to your requests, questions and feedback.
Research and development. As part of these activities, we may create aggregated, de-identified or other anonymous data from personal information we collect. We may use this anonymous data and share it with third parties for our lawful business purposes, including to analyze and improve the Services, and promote our business.
Compliance and protection. We may use your personal information to:
- Comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities;
- Protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims);
- Audit our internal processes for compliance with legal and contractual requirements and internal policies;
- Enforce the terms and conditions that govern our website and Services; and
- Prevent, identify, investigate and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity, including cyberattacks and identity theft.
How We Share Personal Information
We may share your personal information with:
Business partners. Current and future affiliates, and other companies with whom we partner to provide our Services.
Service providers. Companies and individuals that provide services on our behalf or help us operate our Services or our business (such as hosting, information technology, customer support, email delivery, website analytics services, and employee recruitment).
Professional advisors. Professional advisors, such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us.
Authorities and others. Law enforcement, government authorities, and private parties, as we believe in good faith to be necessary or appropriate for the compliance and protection purposes described above.
Business transferees. Acquirers and other relevant participants in business transactions (or negotiations for such transactions) involving a corporate divestiture, merger, consolidation, acquisition, reorganization, sale or other disposition of all or any portion of the business or assets of, or equity interests in, Palleon (including, in connection with a bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
Do Not Track. Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Other Sites and Services
Our Services may contain links to websites and other online services operated by third parties. In addition, our content may be integrated into web pages or other online services that are not associated with us. These links and integrations are not an endorsement of, or representation that we are affiliated with, any third party. We do not control websites or online services operated by third parties, and we are not responsible for their actions.
We employ a number of technical, organizational and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we collect. However, no security measures are failsafe and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
The Service is not intended for use outside the United States. By using our Service, you understand and acknowledge that your Personal Data will be transferred from your location to our facilities and servers in the United States, where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
The Services are not intended for use by children under 13 years of age. If we learn that we have collected personal information through our Services from a child under 13 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian as required by law, we will delete it.
You may provide information to us when interacting with our website, such as your name and contact information. We use this information to communicate with you and respond to your requests, to operate our website, to comply with law and for other compliance, fraud prevention, and safety purposes. We may share this information with our service providers and professional advisors to comply with law and for other compliance, fraud prevention, and safety purposes, and in the event of a business transfer, each as explained above.
How to Contact Us
You can reach us by email at email@example.com or at the following mailing address:
266 Second Avenue
Waltham MA 02451